If you’ve grown tired of the traditional hummus, you have to try this version!
With tangy sundried tomatoes and grilled bell pepper, this is a delicious twist on hummus that works wonders in a wrap, on a veggie plate, and as a dip for the creamy vegan yoghurt-crisps in the latest Vegobox.
Sundried Tomato Hummus with Grilled Bell Pepper
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp chickpea water (regular water is also ok)
- 1 garlic clove
- juice from 1 small lemon
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes in oil
- 2 tbsp oil från the sundried tomatoes
- 1 grilled bell pepper (in a jar)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until smooth. Add more water if the consistency is too thick.
- Serve as a dip with the lentil chips from the latest Vegobox.